One sentence summary – Whale trading activity has increased following the Shibarium relaunch, with significant transactions involving Shiba Inu (SHIB) and BONE tokens, leading some market observers to speculate on a potential bullish trend for both tokens despite recent price drops.
At a glance
- Whale trading activity has surged following the Shibarium relaunch
- Notable whale transaction involving the transfer of 4.61 trillion SHIB tokens
- Shibarium’s lead developer plans to scale the platform by 1500%
- SHIB and BONE token prices saw a temporary drop after the Shibarium mainnet launch
- Increased whale activity seen as a potential sign of an upcoming bullish trend for SHIB and BONE
Whale trading activity has surged in the wake of the Shibarium relaunch, with significant transactions involving Shiba Inu (SHIB) and BONE tokens.
Shibarium’s lead developer, Shytoshi Kusama, has announced plans to scale the platform by 1500%, with a focus on improving security and utility.
A notable whale transaction recently took place, involving the transfer of 4.61 trillion SHIB tokens.
The tokens, valued at $35 million, were moved from the well-known cryptocurrency exchange Bitvavo.
Etherscan data reveals that this whale has been actively trading SHIB tokens for over a month.
Following the Shibarium mainnet launch, which experienced some issues, both SHIB and BONE token prices saw a temporary drop.
SHIB’s price fell by 10%, while BONE’s price dropped by 35%.
Increased Whale Activity
Despite this, some market observers view the increased whale activity as a potential sign of an upcoming bullish trend for both SHIB and BONE.
Even with the Shibarium relaunch, tokens within the Shiba Inu ecosystem have faced market pressure.
However, Shibarium has already attracted over 1 million wallets, indicating a high demand for the network.
This demand could potentially lead to a future increase in token prices.
At present, SHIB is trading at $0.0000077, marking a 2% decrease in the past 24 hours.
BONE, on the other hand, is currently priced at $1.08, reflecting a slight 0.5% decrease within the same time frame.
This decrease follows a minor recovery in BONE’s price.
This update provides a comprehensive overview of recent whale trading activities, the Shibarium relaunch, related price changes, and the overall performance of SHIB and BONE tokens.
The situation is fluid, and market participants will be closely watching for further developments in the coming days.
Please note that this news brief is based on a combination of facts and bullet points from multiple news articles.
Specific attributions for certain statements could not be provided.
Here are all the sources used to create this article:
A pixelated whale swimming amidst a flurry of arrows pointing upwards.
This section links each of the article’s facts back to its original source.
If you have any suspicions that false information is present in the article, you can use this section to investigate where it came from.
|– Whales are actively trading meme coin Shiba Inu (SHIB) and BONE tokens after the relaunch of Shibarium.
– Shiba Inu lead developer Shytoshi Kusama promises to scale Shibarium by 1500% and improve its security and utility.
|A whale moved 4.61 trillion SHIB tokens worth $35 million from crypto exchange Bitvavo.
– Some believe that whale activity indicates an upcoming bullish movement in SHIB and BONE prices.
– SHIB and BONE prices experienced a 10% and 35% dip, respectively, after the Shibarium mainnet launch had issues.
|The same whale has been moving 4.6 trillion SHIB for over a month, according to recent transactions on Etherscan.
– Shibarium has surpassed 1 million wallets, indicating demand for the network and a potential boost in prices.
|– Shiba Inu ecosystem tokens have been under pressure despite the reopening of Shibarium.
|– SHIB price fell 2% in the past 24 hours and is currently trading at $0.0000077.
– BONE price is at $1.08, down 0.5% in the last 24 hours after a small recovery last week.